GymQuarters Summer Team Camp
Competitive Team Levels 3 to 10
At GymQuarters Summer Team Camp our goal is that each gymnast leave camp inspired and motivated by their
accomplishments, the gymnasts they trained with, and the encouragement and support they received.
Our coaching focus is teaching technique and proper progressions, reinforcing and building on what each gymnast is working on at home.
Gymnasts of all levels will benefit from our camp program.
From the facilities to the daily schedule, to the lesson planning – our program is designed to give our campers the very best training.
We believe that children should be taught gymnastics in a positive learning environment.
Campers are always challenged but never pushed beyond their limits or endurance.
Camp Dates: June 4th to June 6th - Camp Tuition: $235.00
Your Talented Camp Staff Include:
- Head Coach / Owner of GymQuarters Gymnastics
- Has produced over 600 State and Regional Champions
- Over 80 National Champions
- 2003 All-Around and Floor National Champion
- 44 collegiate Scholarship Recipients
- Choreographer for Katie Teft Olympic Trials in 1996
- Choreographer for Katie - Floor Champion Catalina Cup
- Jr Elite Floor Champion & USA Floor Champion in 1994
- Choreographer for several JO National Team Members
- Head Coach - Lindenwood Women’s Gymnastics Team
- Assistant Coach - Oregon State Women’s Gymnastics Team
- NCAA Uneven Bar Finalist
- 2006-2007 USAG All-Around National Champion
- 5 Time Level 10 National Champion
- Women Head Coach - Triad Gymnastics
- Former Coach - University of Nebraska’s Women’s Team
- Coached 50 - 10 National Qualifiers and 16 National Team
- Coached 6—Level 10 All-Around Champions
- Over 30 Full Scholarship Recipients