Dear GymQuarters Parents,
There will be a tuition increase effective August 1, 2016. We have always strived to keep the tuition as low as possible. We have not had a rate increase since 2012 and only the 4th since we opened in 1999. We have experienced increases in our operating expenses over the past several years and find it necessary at this time to adjust our monthly fees.GymQuarters has worked hard to keep our operating costs as low as possible, while at the same time maintaining the high standard of quality instruction you expect from us. These costs are associated with hiring and retaining highly skilled coaches in what is a very competitive industry. Additionally, increasing prices on facility maintenance and equipment along with rising insurance rates have a significantly impact on our cost of doing business.You may have noticed also that we have started making many improvements to our facility as well as adding and updating our equipment. Upgrades you may have notice or will be seeing in the future include: new foam for the pits, new 4” inch throw mats, new spring boards, new slant mats, new 8” skill cushions, new low beams, new multi-plex mats, new tumble track bed, new ninja mats, new rope, new cargo net, beam re-covers, new tumble strip, new vault runways as well as the addition of security cameras, new water fountain and soon our new pro shop.We will continue to invest in the development of our employees and our facility in order to insure that our customers continue to receive the highest quality of instruction available in the industry.Your tuition fees for August will reflect this modest increase of about $5 per month, which when averaged over the period since our last fee adjustment is well below the cumulative change in the Consumer Price Index.As you know GymQuarters is a year round program with a monthly tuition based on an average of four classes per month. If five classes are available, we do not increase tuition. If three classes are available, we do not pro rate.Our new monthly tuition rates will be $79.00 for our hour classes and $105.00 for our one hour and 30 minute classes.The new annual registration fee will be $59 for the first child and any additional children in the family are FREE. The enrollment fee will be charged to your account on your anniversary month.
To Remind everyone about our Automatic Payment Policy:
- Tuition is paid monthly using your credit card or debit card.
- Tuition is billed to your Jack Rabbit account around the 20th of each month for the following month of classes.
- Tuition is charged to your card around the 25th of each month.
- If there are changes to your credit or debit card, the information must be received by the 20th of the month.
- If your credit card is declined, issue must be resolved by the end of the current month to continue in the program.
- If payment is not received by the 20th of the previous month, the computer tags your child as inactive and releases their class slot. Late payments are accepted but cannot guarantee you same day or same time of your class.
- If you need to withdraw from the automatic payment plan or choose to become inactive in our program, a withdrawal form located at front desk must be received by the 20th of the month prior to withdrawal.
Thank you for the opportunity to continue to provide your children the best professional instruction in a fun and exciting atmosphere with an “Always the Best for Kids” philosophy.
Sincerely, Scott Cusimano